0 - Company Information
Company Name: Trust Local Ltd
Address: 24 high street, Thornbury, BS352AH
Company number: 07535441
1 - The information collected
When you visit or register for services on the Trust Local website, general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details will be collected to provide you with a better service. Trust Local may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example credit or debit card information when you wish to obtain goods or services from Trust Local, when you register for conferences or events, participate in Trust Local activities or complete other forms. Trust Local may also collect information about your usage of Trust Local websites as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to Trust Local.
2 - How your information may be used
- to establish and maintain your involvement with Trust Local which may include providing you with regular correspondence
- to provide the products or services you have requested from Trust Local
- to answer your inquiry by post, telephone, fax as well as email
- to register you for events, conferences or promotions
- to assist Trust Local to make its sites, services and products more valuable to the community
- for direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments that may be of interest to you. If Trust Local contacts you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, you will be provided with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications
- to third parties where Trust Local has retained those third parties to assist its operation and provide the products or services you have requested, such as religious education instructors, catering and event co-ordinators, promotions companies, transport providers, health care providers, website hosts and IT consultants, and Trust Local’s professional advisers such as consultants, lawyers and accountants. In some circumstances Trust Local may need to disclose sensitive information about you to third parties as part of the services you have requested and to different parts of Trust Local to enable the development and promotion of other products and services and to improve the general ability of Trust Local to provide a better service to its customers.
Where you have consented when providing us with your details, Trust Local may also allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these organisations in the future, please contact Trust Local.
Unless required to do so by law, Trust Local will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
3 - Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that Trust Local holds about you by contacting us using our contact page. Trust Local will provide you with access to your personal information unless legally authorised to refuse your request. Trust Local may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact Trust Local. After notice from you, Trust Local will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please advise Trust Local and that information will be deleted wherever practicable.
Trust Local may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If Trust Local does refuse your request, you will be provided with a reason for such decision and, in the case of amendment, it will be noted with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
4 - Security
Trust Local will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information held and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server (database) or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Trust Local cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from Trust Local over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. Trust Local takes security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
5 - Cookies
Cookies are small amounts of information that Trust Local stores on your computer. Unless you have disabled cookies on your browser, Trust Local and its system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site or submit various data. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also help to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on Trust Local sites. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please disable them in your browser. By using Trust Local websites, you by default agree for Trust Local to store cookies on you computer in order to provide you a better experience and service.
7 - Contacting Trust Local